​HP Accounting And Income Tax Service
Call now:

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I avoid paying taxes?

Unfortunately there is no way to avoid the IRS, I recommend that you call my office at 949-350-4983 to set up a complimentary consultation. We'll work hard to creatively minimize your tax expenses. Chances are you may be paying too much income tax.

What can I do if I am unable to file my tax return by April 15th?

You will need to obtain and file a form 4868-Application for Automatic Extension of Time to file Income tax return. The form must be sent to the IRS by April 15th using a "good faith" estimate of tax you will owe for the previous year. The deadline for your return is then extended to August 15th. A second tax return extension is available only with good cause to further extend your deadline to October 15th.

What are the chances of being audited by the IRS?

Less then 1% of the total population are audited by the IRS. The chances of being audited increase for people with higher income, blatant errors on their tax return, or complicated tax returns. 

What can I do if I owe a large amount of taxes and can not pay them all at once?

The IRS allows installment payment plans to those who can pay their taxes within a reasonable amount of time with an interest fee.Type your paragraph here.